Schedule and book your laptop or PC repair service online.
The expert will troubleshoot your software or use suitable tools to replace faulty parts.
He will perform a free stress test of your system to ensure that it is running efficiently.
Enjoy your excellently working computer!
As much as computer technology has advanced in recent years, it still remains a fragile piece of machinery that can often experience hiccups in the form of hardware malfunctions, software issues, or malicious, man-made viruses. Your local PC technician has the tools and experience needed to address any of these issues and other system instabilities by performing:
|Appointments||Monday – Sunday|
|8 am – 8 pm|
|Power socket repair||£79.00|
* The minimum charge is £19.99 and it covers the diagnostic of the device.View all services prices list »
- Our trusted partner can also help you with: diagnostic, hard disk replacement / upgrade, fan repair service and touchpad repair.
- All replacement parts that have to be purchased separately are not included in the price.
- If the repair involves a hardware issue then the technician will do a stress test to ensure the replaced part is working properly without an adverse effect on the system.
- In addition, we provide antibacterial clean of your device and basic free support call after every repair.
- If you wish to cancel your appointment, please contact us at least 24 hours before the start of the service. If the cancellation or reschedule is within 24 hours of the appointment then a £10 fee will apply.BOOK ONLINE
Most necessary parts delivered directly to you
Regardless if it’s a faulty hard drive, processor unit, motherboard, or just about any other component you can think of, the skilled specialist will bring and install a suitable replacement.
Meeting your exact needs
Your local specialist is not just chosen at random. After the job is reviewed, the company will dispatch an electronics engineer that has the proper skill set to handle your particular task.
Repairs done when you need them
You can make a next-day computer repairs appointment in London, as well as for any desired day of the week. Your professional is at your disposal 7 days a week between 8am and 8pm.
Guaranteed service for your peace of mind
Not happy with the work performed by the technician? Just let our trusty provider know if the specialist was unable to resolve your issue and you will receive a full reimbursement.
The minimum charge that includes just the diagnostics work is £19.99.
No, the price for the new parts are not covered by the service. The price for the service, however, includes the diagnostics, repairwork, part installation, and system stress-testing.
This is difficult to predict since the time the expert will spend on site will depend on the specific issues that your machine has. Most jobs, however, take between 1 and 1,5 hours to complete.
The specialist will carry all essential tools and supplies for the job, including screwdrivers, tweezers, multisets and, of course, the replacement electronic components (if any are needed).
Please give the service provider a 24-hour notice to cancel or reschedule your service for free. A £10 fee applies if you decide to cancel the service within the last remaining 24 hours.