Schedule and book your fridge or fridge freezer repair online.
The fully equipped specialist will arrive to diagnose your appliance.
He will replace the faulty components in one visit, if possible.
The expert will stress-test your appliance to ensure it’s working properly.
Typical “symptoms” of a faulty fridge or freezer include:
Whenever any of the above happens to you, count on the specialist to remedy it by performing:
All operatives of our trusted provider are City & Guilds-certified and can service any fridge or freezer on the market. In addition, they will also source original spare parts that were bought directly from the manufacturers to ensure that your repairs will not be merely temporary.
You can schedule a fridge and freezer repair service for the following day. Regular Monday through Friday appointments are also available upon request.
Besides fixing your home fridge freezer, the company has the qualifications and the means to help you solve appliance issues on your workplace.
Sometimes, things may simply not go according to plan. That is why each performed job or replaced part by the certified technician is fully guaranteed for a period of one year.
|Appointments||Monday – Friday|
|8 am – 6 pm|
|Freestanding and integrated fridges||£80.00*|
|Freestanding and integrated fridge freezers||£80.00*|
* All prices are fixed and include the call out, diagnostics, repairwork and the installation and supply of common parts provided by the technician. However, sometimes additional parts will need to be ordered. There are no part delivery, supply, or installation fees.
– Prices are inclusive of VAT. Flat labour cost. Detergents are on top.
– The services are not charged by the hour.View all services prices list »
- You will receive a written report upon service completion. If parts need to be ordered, you will receive a price quote for the order and a second visit will be arranged. The second visit will only include the cost of the ordered parts.
- The experts fix appliances (electric only) of any brand and model excluding microwaves and coffee machines.
- An additional charge of £15.00 is applied for any MIELE appliance. An additional charge of £20.00 is applied for bookings in W1, WC1, and WC2.
If you wish to cancel your appointment, please give at least a 24-hour notice before the start of the service.BOOK ONLINE
Most of the times this will be the case. However, if the faulty part in your appliance is one which the technician lacks, he will order it and schedule a follow-up visit to install the part.
Absolutely! We can help you install your new fridge freezer or replace the old one.
Each of the technicians can easily service most of the regions within the M25 zone in London.
Of course! Your engineer will carry a mobile card payment device to make the transaction.