Schedule and book your tumble dryer repair session online.
A qualified specialist will arrive to correctly diagnose the fault.
He will bring his own equipment and common spare parts for the repairs.
Your appliance will be tested to check if the problem still persists.
The specialist who will visit your property has all the tools he needs to perform thorough diagnostics, identify the problem at hand, and repair your tumble dryer in a cost-efficient way and with long-term results in mind. Here are some of the malfunctions that the expert can fix.
|Appointments||Monday – Saturday|
|8 am – 6 pm|
* All prices are fixed and include the diagnostics, repairwork and the installation and supply of common parts provided by the technician. However, sometimes additional parts will need to be ordered. There are no part delivery, supply, or installation fees. Prices are inclusive of VAT. Flat labour cost. Detergents are on top. The services are not charged by the hour. No call-out fee.
– You will receive a written report upon service’s completion. If parts need to be ordered, you will receive a price quote for the order and a second visit will be arranged. The second visit will only include the cost of the ordered parts.View all services prices list »
If you wish to cancel your appointment, please inform us no later than 48h before the start of the service.BOOK ONLINE
A: Yes, the professional carries all tumble dryer repair essentials. Sometimes, however, some specific parts may need to be ordered, after which the technician will arrive for a second visit to install them. Our partner does not charge for the supply, delivery, and installation of any part.
A: Minor issues will be fixed in about 1 or 2 hours. However, the expert may stay for a while longer depending on how badly damaged the dryer is and on the part that needs replacing.
A: Absolutely! The specialists cover most of the M25 area in London, except the DA 1-18, RH 1-20, RM 1-20, SL 0-9 and TN 1-40 post codes.
A: Our trusted partner has many years of experience in the field and can share useful maintenance insights on how to extend the lifespan of almost any household appliance.
If you need help with the repair of some of these appliances, don't hesitate to book your service now!;
- Washing machine and washer dryer repairs;
- Cooker, oven, hob, and hood repairs;
- Dishwasher repairs;
- Fridge and freezer repairs.