Schedule and book your oven, cooker hood, hob, or cooker repair service online.
The oven repairman will use suitable tools to accurately diagnose your appliance.
He will remove the faulty part and replace it with an original part for your model.
The expert will perform a free check-up to see if everything is back to normal.
There are many things that can go wrong with a modern-day appliance. For example, your oven may not always heat up to the correct temperature or it may have a habit of overcooking your food. Your electric appliance may also stop working after a while or refuse to turn on at all. Your local specialist has a solution for these problems and many more as he can skillfully perform:
The provider behind this cooker repairs service nearby puts quality and customer satisfaction on the forefront of their business. The one year guarantee for all repairs and installed parts ensures that your appliance will be working flawlessly even if things don’t always go as planned.
Each of the cooker and oven repairs specialists is responsible, owns a City & Guilds certification, and has been working in the appliance fixing business for years on end. Their experience allows them to fix virtually any model by any brand, including outdated appliances.
Your technician can respond quickly by arriving on the next day after your electric cooker repair booking. You can also make an appointment for a later period of time – the expert is available Mondays through Saturdays at an hour that is convenient for you.
Today’s kitchen appliances are more powerful and efficient than ever, but they are also more vulnerable to damage or wear due to the delicate components inside. Our trusty provider can share useful household appliance maintenance secrets to help you keep these in top condition.
|Appointments||Monday – Saturday|
|8 am – 6 pm|
* All prices are fixed and include the call out, diagnostics, repairwork and the installation and supply of common parts provided by the technician. However, sometimes additional parts will need to be ordered. There are no part delivery, supply, or installation fees.
– All prices include VAT.
– The services are not charged by the hour.View all services prices list »
- You will receive a written report upon service completion. If parts need to be ordered, you will receive a price quote for the order and a second visit will be arranged. The second visit will only include the cost of the ordered parts.
- The experts fix appliances (electric only) of any brand and model excluding microwaves and coffee machines.
- An additional charge of £15.00 is applied for any MIELE appliance. An additional charge of £20.00 is applied for bookings in W1, WC1, and WC2.
If you wish to cancel your appointment, please give at least a 24-hour notice before the start of the service.BOOK ONLINE
The experts are skilled in repairing a wide range of models by all brands, so they will always find the right part or method to get your appliance working again, provided that the repairs are cost-effective. The company works alongside manufacturers to source original components.
The specialist can arrive for next-day bookings for your convenience. He will also send you a text message 30 minutes before he arrives at your location.
Usually, this will not be the case since most oven, cooker, cooker hood, or hob repairs will take about 1 to 2 hours to complete. However, if the expert has to order extra spare parts to finish the repairs, he will have to schedule a second visit in order to install them.
Typically 3 to 5 business days after you have approved your order. If you are short on time, you can also opt for an express delivery for £15, in which case they will arrive within 2 days.
You can request oven repairs or any other service you need within most London’s M25 areas.
Our trusted parner only specialises in electric appliance repairs. If you are looking for someone to fix your gas cooker and hob, gas boiler or powerflush your cental heating, don't hesitate to book your service with us.