Schedule and book your oven, cooker hood, hob, or cooker repair service online.
The oven repairman will use suitable tools to accurately diagnose your appliance.
He will remove the faulty part and replace it with an original part for your model.
The expert will perform a free check-up to see if everything is back to normal.
There are many things that can go wrong with a modern-day appliance. For example, your oven may not always heat up to the correct temperature or it may have a habit of overcooking your food. Your electric appliance may also stop working after a while or refuse to turn on at all. Your local specialist has a solution for these problems and many more as he can skillfully perform:
|Appointments||Monday – Saturday|
|8 am – 6 pm|
* All prices are fixed and include the diagnostics, repairwork and the installation and supply of common parts provided by the technician. However, sometimes additional parts will need to be ordered. There are no part delivery, supply, or installation fees. No call-out fee.
– Prices are inclusive of VAT. Flat labour cost. Detergents are on top.
– The services are not charged by the hour.View all services prices list »
- You will receive a written report upon service's completion. If parts need to be ordered, you will receive a price quote for the order and a second visit will be arranged. The second visit will only include the cost of the ordered parts.
If you wish to cancel your appointment, please inform us no later than 48h before the start of the service.
- If you need gas cooker or hob fitting and repair service don't hesitate to book your service with us!BOOK ONLINE
A: The experts are skilled in repairing a wide range of models by all brands, so they will always find the right part or method to get your appliance working again, provided that the repairs are cost-effective. The company works alongside manufacturers to source original components.
A: The specialist can arrive for the same-day and weekend bookings for your convenience. With 4 hours arrival time frame, he will also call you 30 minutes before he arrives at your location.
A: Usually, this will not be the case since most oven, cooker, cooker hood, or hob repairs will take about 1 to 2 hours to complete. However, if the expert has to order extra spare parts to finish the repairs, he will have to schedule a second visit in order to install them.
A: Typically 2 business days after you have approved your order.
A: You can request oven repairs or any other service you need within most London’s M25 areas, except the DA 1-18, RH 1-20, RM 1-20, SL 0-9 and TN 1-40 post codes.
A: No matter the type of your oven, cooker, stove or hob, the engineer have all tools to make it well-functioning again.
A: The cooker or oven repair man can virtually fix all makes and models of household appliances. If necessary, they can also cater genuine parts of all brands.
COVID-19 Update: WE ARE OPEN! All plumbers, electricians, locksmiths and other technicians are fully protected and operating. #StaySafe